âFlowers represent a branch of plant medicine that is specifically concerned with our consciousness and evolution. To connect with their essence catalyzes the blossoming of our own healing and spiritual journeys.â âHeidi Smith
From lavenderâs ability to soothe frazzled nerves to roseâs charms in healing the heart, flowers donât just delight the sensesâthey have a secret history as doorways to transformation. With The Bloom Book, Heidi Smith offers a holistic and comprehensive guide for working with flower essencesâthe vibrational signatures of our botanical alliesâto bring about healing, awakening, and deep change.
A psychosomatic therapist, flower essence practitioner, registered herbalist, and long-time student of ancient wisdom traditions, Smith seamlessly integrates the healing power of flower essences with vibrational medicine and the rise of the divine feminine. The result is a cosmic doctrine of healing that empowers readers to align with their highest selves and help to bring about planetary transformation.
– An intuitive approach to working with flower essences for balance and optimal health
– Detailed instructions for making, selecting, and formulating flower essences
– Rituals, recipes, and case studies for protection, grounding, dreamwork, grief, love, and more
– Complementary applications of vibrational healingâincluding breath work, moon cycles, colors, chakras, and sacred symbols
– Working with trauma and systemic oppressionâhow flower essences can support multi-generational, intersectional healing
– Reconnecting with nature, the divine feminine, and your true self through the healing power of flowers
Filled with gorgeous illustrations by artist Chelsea Granger, The Bloom Book is both an information-rich resource and interactive guidebook for anyone who wants to awaken their most vibrant, balanced, and empowered self through the healing power of flower essences.